Have you ever wanted to learn how to BUILD WEALTH the right way? Have you felt like no matter what you do you just can’t get ahead financially? Where do you start? What steps should you follow?
Building Financial Strength in First Responder Families is a 4 hour class, designed to teach first responders the in’s and out’s of money. We teach people how to build wealth, give wealth, and live more freely as we cover topics such as:
- BUDGETING – the path to every dollar budgeting
- WILLS / LIVING WILLS / LEGACY PLANNING – how to potentially ensure your family is prepared if the worst occurs
- DEBT – how it’s marketed, how it may be killing your financial future, and how to design a plan to help pay off your debt and live a debt free life
- LIFE INSURANCE – keys to secure the right kind of insurance and avoid making insurance mistakes that can potentially cost you money
- PENSION / RETIREMENT Account – plan for retirement and ways to take advantage of the programs available that could help you retire a millionaire
- COMMON PITFALLS that first responders fall into that sidetrack your financial future
In addition to providing this valuable Class, we also work hand in hand with First Responders and their families to educate, assist and provide financial resources that will help you navigate your financial future.
You will work with, and learn from, one of your own who has the training and life experiences to understand the unique challenges first responders and their families face.
- Approximately 7 out of 10 Americans are living pay check to pay check
- 62% of Americans have less than $1,000 in their savings account
- 21% of Americans have no savings at all
- 43% of us spend more money than we earn
- 73% of Americans believe that “debt is a necessity in their lives”
Learn how to build financial strength in your first responder family. Get the tools and updates from one of your own. One the most trusted voices on finances in the first responder community. Subscribe to get our latest content by email.